Payroll Manager - EMEA
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits
- Job Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
I am delighted to be working on an exclusive role with a world class organisation to help them recruit a Payroll Manager to head up their EMEA Region. Salary up to £55K+ Benefits, Remote working, and excellent company culture.
This organisation has doubled in sized in the last 5 years and has impressive growth plans to double again. They are focused on their approach and offer world class services within the Digital and Technical markets to their diverse client groups.
Remote working is being offered if you can access the Bristol office when required.
My client is looking for a highly skilled Payroll Manger to effectively administer the monthly outsource payroll for the EMEA region. Headcount of c300. You will report into the head of HR EMEA and will take full responsibility for providing expert advice on payroll legislation and driving accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of payroll reporting with the outsourced payroll provider. Key responsibilities will include:
* Manage the relationship with the outsourced payroll provider
* Administer the UK and European Payrolls
* Be the primary point of contact for employees who have payroll queries
* Supporting the HR team with managing any organisational change (maternity leave and sickness absences, provisionof redundancy/severance calculations as required).
* Work with the payroll provider to provide the HR & People Team with best practice in country advice on all payroll related matters
This is an operational position that requires a hands-on approach to payroll, and you will be expected to work within a clear framework for managing all payroll activities across EMEA while also ensuring that delivery is efficient and accurate. You will have proven experience of managing and administrating the complete cycle for an outsourced payroll solution. You will need to manage key stakeholders across the EMEA. Strong Excel skills are required, as well as proven experience of managing European Payrolls.
Please get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.