Talent Management Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- £38000 - £44000 per annum
- Talent Management
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading global insurance firm for a Talent Management Specialist. This person will become a key player in the talent and succession planning throughout the business and will have the autonomy to make the role their own, enabling you to make your mark within the business.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Running talent and succession planning on local and global scale
- Identify opportunities for continual development from graduate / apprenticeship program
- Managing the apprenticeships levy
- Working closely with HRBP's / senior management to identify training needs throughout the business on a global / local scale
- Managing the administrative side of the training & development programs
- Design and implement learning initiatives throughout the business
- Conduct monthly check ins with early careers teams ensuring they are on track
The ideal candidate will have solid experience within talent management with a proven track record in designing and running learning and development programs. Prior experience within Apprenticeship Levy is ideal and experience within financial services is required along with strong stakeholder relationships.
This is a fantastic step up for someone with experience within talent management / learning & development looking to build on their skillset and develop within a role. The role is very hands on and will give the right candidate the opportunity to gain a variety of experience and grow their skillset. There is scope for progression within the business and the potential to branch out over a period of time.
For more information on the role please get in touch.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.