Talent Acquisition Specialist – Technology & Digital - 12 month FTC
- Springer Nature Group
- London, Berlin or Lisbon
- £Competitive + bens
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Contract type
- Contract, Interim
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Technology & Digital
Location: London, Berlin or Lisbon
Fixed term role for 12 months
Closing date for applications – Friday 24th September 2021
We’re currently working on a hybrid basis, part remote and office based and have a strong on-boarding induction in place.
We’re looking for two recruiters to join the Talent Acquisition team at Springer Nature who will hire internationally, passionate talent acquisition specialists with the experience, skills and drive to recruit for a wide variety of technical and digital roles based throughout Europe and further afield.
Creative and innovative hiring solutions will be required, and you will know how to implement a winning strategy that finds the best possible candidate for every position. You will enjoy creating the type of hiring experience that leaves candidates happy, and partnering line managers to fulfil their hiring requirements.
- Using a creative approach, you will deliver the best talent acquisition approaches to the business, supporting multiple locations.
- Fully understand every element of the roles you are responsible for hiring and their respective business units. Partnering with other stakeholders, you will utilise this comprehensive knowledge to actively source the right people for the team, and for our company.
- Act as a strategic advisor to your hiring managers in creating the right recruitment strategy for any given role, ensuring on-going constructive dialogue, support and advice to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process whilst proactively managing any challenges.
- Delivering a first-rate candidate experience, directly sourcing applicants.
- Support local and global initiatives in driving process improvements – actively contribute your own ideas as to how we can improve talent attraction and engagement.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with your colleagues in HR.
- Contribute to both regional and global strategic talent acquisition projects as required.
What We Offer
- A dynamic working environment packed with supportive colleagues who are genuinely passionate about what they do – we love recruitment!
- The opportunity for long-term career development in the world’s leading academic publishing group (around 10,000 people based in over 50 countries). If you are looking to work for a company that contributes positively and with purpose, this could be what you’re looking for.
- Hybrid WFH/Office model with genuine work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and great employee benefits.
What You’ve Got
- Proven direct technical sourcing experience working in an agency or in-house with experience of creative initiatives to identify and attract high-quality candidates.
- Great communication skills and an ability to influence at the highest level.
- A creative, solutions-driven approach to every hire.
- Fluency in English.
- A love of science and discovery!