- Frazer Jones
- £27000 - £32000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
My client a Real Estate business are looking to hire a HR Coordiantor on a permanent basis. Working in a busy HR function of around 8 you will be providing front line advise to the wider business.
Duties will include:
- Providing advice on all HR queries seeking additional support form specialist teams when needed
- Process the monthly payroll including new starters, movers, leavers and other contractual changes adhering the SLA' guidelines.
- Processing new starters contracts
- Ensuring employee documents are logged and stored correctly.
- Manging the HR inbox
- Ensuring all cases and queries are logged effectively on the case management system.
- Producing and sending out letters relating to areas such as payroll and adhoc queries
- Reviewing and authorising all vacancies and ensuring that job adverts are aligned to the company values.
- Guiding applicants and hiring managers on the recruitment process
- Advising on guiding on all policies and procedures.
To carry out this role you must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a HR and be comfortable working in fast paced environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.