Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with a global Technology company who are looking for a HR Advisor to join the team on a six-month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the EMEA HR Director, the HR Advisor will support a series of change related projects and will work with the HR team on the full HR Generalist remit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Build solid relationship with Senior Leadership team and Line managers and advise on all people related activities
- Talent mapping to understand potential of their people and potential risk
- Advise on employee relations issues including performance management, redundancy, disciplinary and grievances, TUPE, exits etc.
- Culture and values ambassador for the business
- Continuously improve policies and processes
- Performance reviews
- Learning & Development (in collaboration with the L&D team)
- Pay and promotion reviews
- Projects: Well-being, D,E&I, Return to work policy
This is an excellent opportunity for a good HR Generalist to join a progressive global team with lots of room for growth and development.
Please note, we are currently experiencing a very high level of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.