Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Annapurna are partnering with a scaling, globally technology business who are looking for a Global Head of Talent Acquisition to join the team.
The company's HQ are in Central London but this role can work 100% remotely (in the UK).
The company are leading the way in their space from a product perspective and their hiring plans are to double in size over the next couple of years (current headcount is 800 employees globally - remote first approach to work).
This role will lead and develop the Global TA Strategy and will lead a TA team (also growing).
- Partner with hiring teams on end-to-end recruitment, recruitment process and tool selection and implementation
- Develop TA strategy and processes and promoting TA initiatives and campaigns
- Identify, evaluate and utilise appropriate cost-efficient sourcing channels to meet recruitment goals
- Grow, develop and lead a team of international recruiters and coordinators to support business growth
- Proven experience of building TA functions in a growth environment, supporting the scale of a global tech team.
- Data driven and analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience within technology, digital or eCommerce industries or in high-growth international enterprises, working in a fast-paced global environment
- Team leadership experience and management expertise
- Proven track record in developing and leading a team to embed a robust recruitment process
- A passion for helping businesses on their growth journey.
- A commercial mindset for connecting with key stakeholders.
- CIPD, Degree (or equivalent) qualifications
Please note, we currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.