HR Recruitment Consultant, based Central London, flexible working
- Totum Partners
- Based Central London, flexible working
- £Competitive plus bonus and excellent benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Accountancy, Legal, Recruitment, Professional Services, Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
We are looking for experienced HR Recruitment Consultants to join an established desk and focus on the HR market at mid to senior levels, covering all areas of HR to include HR Business Partnering, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Diversity & Inclusion and Reward.
Hugely welcoming, non-hierarchical, down-to-earth, and fun, we go out of our way to support each other, to fulfil personal goals and change our bit of the working world for the better.
There are no KPIs – just a huge amount of trust to get on with your job in a culture of flexibility, creativity, honesty and inclusivity. We love what we do – it shines out in the way we work, chat, look after each other and strive to excel.
You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career as you manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Sourcing and placing the very best candidates for both contingent and retained projects
What you'll need to succeed:
- Are commercially driven, results focussed, enjoys business development and thrives on winning new business.
- Want to work for a team that has no KPIs, no big brother but is still committed to deliver.
- Would be interested in joining a team that takes a supportive and collaborative approach to recruitment, that knows the industry inside out, and enjoys a fantastic reputation in the market.
- Want to be seen as a trusted advisor, who works in partnership with your clients and candidates, and is always willing to go the extra mile.
Why is Totum a great place to work?
- Salaries and bonuses above the market rate.
- No KPIs and our consultants are given the space to work in partnership with clients.
- We will support you in your specific development needs whether you’re looking for progression to Director / Practice Head or enhancing your market knowledge, presentation skills, relationship building and/or negotiating skills, and helping you to become a key member of the team.
- Ability to work half your time remotely for all employees.
- Supported by state-of-the-art technology.
- We are hugely proud of our low attrition rate of 5%.
- Access to a well-being package and online counsellors via our private healthcare scheme
- Monthly allowance to be spent on any health and wellbeing sessions / courses of your choice.
Recognition at national awards – 2021 and 2019 Recruiter Awards shortlist ‘Small agency of the year’ and 2021 Managing Partners Forum – shortlisted for ‘Best shared learning with clients’.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team. As an equal-opportunities employer we welcome all backgrounds to apply and we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.