People & Development Partner (HRBP)
Our client, a global sports media and tech company, are searching for a People & Development Partner to join their office in Leeds. As a HR generalist with a passion for the development of people, you'll play an influential role in the business and will fully represent the organisation and its values.
Reporting to the People & Development Director, the role will have just as much of a focus on people development as it will day-to-day HR processes.
- Work with directors and managers to implement people best practise
- Undertake all HR responsibilities in line with KPIs
- Working with the People and Development Director to deliver the People strategy across the Group
- Be actively involved in the recruitment, development, growth and retention of talent.
- You will be a hands on generalist, who is a self starter with a desire to make a contribution
- CIPD Level 5
- Involvement in a HRIS implementation (leading on a project is desirable)
- The ability to work proactively and to be flexible Supporter and implementer of change in the workplace.