Senior HRBP - Banking
- Frazer Jones
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I'm delighted to be supporting a Financial Services firm in the search for their Senior HR Business Partner to start in October.
The Senior HRBP will provide strategic HR leadership to all business areas, working closely with the Head of Human Resources. Operating as an integrated member of the business unit management teams, the SHRBP will support the achievement of business goals through people, by identifying the people / organizational needs in the business plan and ensuring these are addressed. The SHRBP will also manage escalated operational HR matters and deputise for the Head of Human Resources. The SHRBP will be a role model and champion for the Bank's corporate values.
Primary Responsibilities of Role:
- Develop and implement people solutions aligned to business objectives and assist with the proactive resolution of day to day people issues.
- Partner with Executive Management Team members to lead and facilitate change, including culture change. Personally acting as a change agent when appropriate, to ensure continued capacity for change within the
- First point of contact for all employee relations matters - disciplinary/grievance proceedings and redundancies where required. Manage absence cases and flexible working requests, with the support of the HR Operations team. Consulting with external employment lawyers to ensure minimal risk exposure, under the guidance of the Head of
- Manage any high sickness absence / occupational health cases, coaching managers on proactive attendance management, with the support of the HR Operations
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers on employment law
- Ensure the Bank is compliant with the Senior Managers and Certification Regime, providing advice and support as required to SMF holders, Certified colleagues and the HR
- Manage the Bank's global mobility initiatives by partnering the business on their needs, developing the mobility plans including the remuneration and allowances structure, cultural awareness programmes for the secondees and management of the UK Immigration Sponsorship license. To include assigning certificates as part of this and ensuring the Bank is compliant with its responsibilities to the regulatory
- Work with the Head of HR on the Annual Compensation review, in collating and analysing benchmarking data and overseeing the administration of the employee
- As required from time to time, review the employee benefits provision and recommend appropriate changes to the Head of Human Resources and / or Executive Management
- Support the use of the HRIS, providing leadership to the HR team as required to ensure that the HRIS is fully
- Provide reporting as required to business units and Finance, to ensure that key people metrics are reported and understood, with the support of the HR Operations
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements in people management and development practices and processes, consulting with business areas to ensure that proposed changes are fit for purpose and leading the adoption of new
- Continuously improve the performance management process, reporting on completion and effectiveness.
- Identify learning needs across the Bank and develop innovative and cost effective methods to support the development of our people. Facilitate workshops as necessary, particularly related to workshops to support the development of people
- Oversee the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring compliance with the Bank's pre-employment checks and taking responsibility for the review and sign off of
- Overseeing the provision of induction to new joiners, personally delivering the programme where necessary.
- Support the Head of Human Resources with other projects and operational requirements as necessary.
Essential: Proven track record as a Senior HR Business Partner. Experience of operating in a broad and diverse role, with a mix of strategic and operational responsibilities. A subject matter expert for the HR team and line managers on UK employment law and people management and development. Strong experience in complex case management and tribunal cases.
Desirable: Financial Services experience is highly desirable, particularly knowledge of the Senior Mangers and Certification Regime.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.