Interim Senior HR Business Partner - Financial Services
- Frazer Jones
- £90000 - £95000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I'm delighted to share that I'm looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner (VP level) supporting the Technology population for a global Financial Services firm. The position is a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
The Senior HR Business Partner will have pan European Regional Business Partner (RBP) responsibilities for their respective client groups, supporting the Global HR Business Partner to develop and deliver a regional Human Capital Strategy (HCS) to align with the global HCS, whilst taking into account regional components. The in HRBP will ensure consistency in the delivery of HRBP advisory support whilst complying with local and regional regulatory variances. They will focus on developing and maintaining relationships with regional stakeholders within dedicated business areas and partnering with their HR Ecosystem - Centre's of Excellence (CoE's) and HR teams for specialist advice.
- Partner with the business to align HR practices with the strategic business initiatives; attending business strategy and planning meetings. Design and lead strategic initiatives to drive business results aligned to the Medium Term Business Plan.
- Ensure that HR services are provided in a commercial, proactive and responsive manner and identify new opportunities where HR can add value, maintaining leading edge knowledge of HR issues and best practices.
- Enable the effective diagnosis of business issues, strategy and goals - aligning to the People Strategy to drive a high performance culture.
- Develop strong relationships with all Centres of Excellence (CoE's) as well as HR peers across the region and globally. Lead/SME on allocated COE partnership, working closely with relevant COE to represent the Advisory team and ensure the Advisory/Client perspective is reflected in all HR processes and activity and keeping the HR Advisory team informed and updated as required.
- Work with managers within the business areas to develop, implement and manage career development plans to ensure that employees are trained and developed to meet their full potential not only with their business or function, but also within the Group.
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent requirements in line with the business strategy.
- Manage the Compensation Review process closely with Reward, Regulation & Benefits Team as well as business managers ensuring that equal pay and market norms are considered.
- Work with the Reward and Benefits, and HR Operations teams in relation to any associated business queries, for example, annual compensation survey, market development, complicated expatriation issues, flexible benefits, tax matters.
- Ensure that performance management policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Lead projects within the HR department or the business as part of its' global strategy and in achieving the HR business plan. Engaging and coordinating resources and input from the wider HR team and keeping HR Advisory team informed and updated.
- Manage Employee Relations both within and outside of respective client groups as required and defined by Head of Advisory , including management of investigations, grievances, disciplinary processes, appeals and dispute resolution to ensure legal risks are fully considered and to ensure consistent advice is given to the business.
- Work with the Recruitment team on senior "Search" recruitment projects and manage the headcount resource plans with your business.
- Working with the Global Mobility team in accordance with policies and be familiar with general immigration, assignment terms, tax equalisation, remote overseas working to be able to liaise with and advise the business/employees when advising on short term remote working, secondments or other mobility activity.
- Where relevant support outside of UK in consultation with global HR colleagues
- Seasoned HR Generalist, having operated at the Senior Business Partnering level.
- Financial Services experience is essential, ideally Investment Banking.
- Supported a Technology client group would be beneficial
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.