UK Payroll Manager
- Frazer Jones
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
This Bristol based company is a fast growing and highly progressive business that is looking for a Payroll Manager to administer the monthly outsourced payroll in the UK for a headcount of c.600. My client is very much looking for someone who can own and be the face of payroll for the company, and get involved in what is a fun and collaborative working environment.
Reporting to the HR Director and working closely with the CFO and Reward team, this role is responsible for administrating the UK payroll and ensuring that employees are consistently and correctly paid to an agreed payroll calendar. Key responsibilities will include:
* managing the relationship with the outsourced payroll provider
* being the first POC for key internal stakeholders and for all payroll related queries from employees
* supporting the HR team with managing any organisational change (maternity leave and sickness absences, provision of redundancy/severance calculations as required).
This is an operational position that requires a hands-on approach to payroll and you will be expected to work within a clear framework for managing all payroll activities within the UK while also ensuring that delivery is efficient and accurate. You will have proven experience of managing and administrating the complete cycle for an outsourced payroll solution. You will need to manage key stakeholders across the UK. Strong Excel skills are required, and experience of ADP would be hugely beneficial.
This is an 12 month FTC but highly likely to be made permanent. The business is aiming for an October start, or earlier if possible, and within a hybrid working model with two or three days working from home. Their office is based centrally in Bristol.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.