Technical Implementation Consultant
- Role Mapper Technologies Limited
- Remote working anywhere across the UK
- To be discussed on application
- Change Management, Diversity, HR Analyst, HR Systems & Data Analytics, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Technical Implemenation Consultant – B2B HR Tech
Do you have a passion for delivering value to customers and building trusted relationships?
Do you excel at managing software implementations and translating customer requirements into action?
Automating job descriptions, building inclusive workplaces
We are an innovative, fast-growing, HR-Tech company seeing rapid global adoption of RoleMapper, our intelligent job-design platform. RoleMapper helps organisations automate and transform how they design and manage job descriptions. Through innovative technology, RoleMapper enables global companies to hire, retain and grow an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Take ownership for Customer Implementations
This is a new role, reporting to the Head of Product and Customers, and working closely with the CEO. You will take the lead on customer implementations and projects within our customer success team. You will build relationships with customers and internal teams, managing cross functional communication to ensure our customers get maximum value from the platform. Ultimately, you will play a key role in the growth of our business.
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of customer implementations to ensure seamless and successful onboarding
- Taking the lead on technical requirements gathering, product configuration and system integrations for customers
- Helping customers map data, set up dashboards, generate reports and gain valuable insights from the platform
- Building and nurturing trusted relationships with customers and internal teams
- Taking the lead on providing project management, process and operational rigour to our customer success and product function
- Helping build and enhance our operational blueprint in how we onboard and manage customers, readying the business for scale
- Becoming an expert in our software, constantly seeking opportunities to enhance customer adoption, value, and growth
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience implementing B2B software with large, complex customers
- Be technically savvy, experienced in requirements gathering, software configuration and an understanding of system integration
- Have great data skills, experience in onboarding, cleansing and analysing customer data and helping customers generate insights
- Be able to build relationships quickly and effectively with key stakeholders
- Be a proactive problem solver who is comfortable challenging the norm
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills comfortable presenting, engaging, and influencing at senior levels
- Be extremely organised and process driven with well-honed project management skills and a high attention to detail
- Be comfortable working with data and generating insights for customers
Whilst this role is full time, we recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. We are open to flexible working patterns in this role, just let us know your working pattern preference on application. For us, flexibility goes both ways - some calls may be required with US stakeholders so flexibility to accommodate occasional evenings will be required
While our ‘official’ registered offices are in Exeter, we all work remotely. If you do not have an appropriate work environment at home or are someone who thrives on the office environment, then we can offer a flexible membership to regional workspaces. Critical to this role is the ability to work somewhere where customer conversations can be held uninterrupted.
Competitive salary to be discussed alongside working pattern
Please click Apply here on Changeboard.
- Copy of your CV
- Salary expectations
- Notice period