Senior HR Business and Talent Development Partner
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Senior HR Business Partner and Talent Development Manager
We are delighted to be partnered with a growing Asset Management firm on a Senior HR BP & Talent Development role.
This role will be a successor for the HR Director, with the opportunity to partner key leaders within the business and build and shape the HR Generalist function with an additional focus on Talent, Learning and Leadership Development.
They are currently a small firm, which is scaling at an impressive growth rate. The role will partner the wider HR team to drive development across the function, manage all generalist matters and will offer plenty of long-term opportunities.
The senior leadership team are invested in their People and therefore are investing a lot into the development of the HR function.
- Proven experience of working in a smaller environment, with exposure across all generalist HR disciplines as well as Talent Management and Development.
- Executive coaching qualification preferred so as to be able to coach the Executive team.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a business through a period of growth, where you can build and shape the people function alongside an excellent team.
For more information, please contact Terri Wickett - firstname.lastname@example.org