Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Our client, an international technology company with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Senior Learning & Development Specialist to join the team.
Please note, The Senior Learning & Development Specialist can be based anywhere in the UK.
The Senior Learning & Development Specialist will design, deliver and measure the impact of L&D solutions in the business. They will work with SMEs, managers and leaders at all levels to determine the L+D needs, then manage third parties to deliver value adding solutions, as well as rolling up their sleeves and actioning work themselves.
- Define and codify skills and capability frameworks,
- Lead on L&D projects and programmes.
- Creates, maintains and draws on a portfolio of L+D offerings to ensure the development of employees (will involve managing external third party relationships, as well as creating and delivering their own solutions).
- Continuously review and improve the L+D offerings of the business.
What they are looking for:
- A proven Learning & Development background
- Demonstrable experience in building and scaling development initiatives and programs for a global organization
- A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage changing priorities effectively
- Strong business acumen, and experience to diagnose both individual and organisational development needs
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your experience in a global role.