Head of People Operations
- The Search Ltd
- London / Remote
- £80,000 - 90,000
- HR Business Partner, HR Director, HR Operations, Head of HR
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
We are searching for a Head of People Operations for a fast-growing, mission-driven Tech scale-up.
The business is currently c250 people and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. They are continuing to grow, expanding into the US, working with some fantastic clients and have some of the best investors in the world backing them.
This role reports to the Chief of Staff and works closely with senior leadership. We are looking for a true team player that wants to be help build a very special company and support the business to scale.
The key focus of this role will be on operational excellence from onboarding to offboarding, but you will also be helping to create a world-class employer brand, and help the business to support a high-performance culture.
- Build and manage a scalable people operations function
- Build and execute on an employee experience strategy
- Ensure Equity, Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of everything they do as a business
- Utilise people analytics to ensure the organisation makes better decisions
- Support the embedding of the new hybrid working model
- Work to establish excellent and scaleable US based people processes and culture
We are looing for someone that has ben an influential part of a fast-paced scaleup that’s grown rapidly, and have experience building a people ops function for a business going from 100-1000 people.
We are looking for someone inspiring, a great leader, pragmatic, compassionate and empathetic. Ideally you will have international expansion experience in the US.
The Search are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.