Talent & Culture Partner
- The Search Ltd
- Cambridge / Oxford / Remote
- HR Director, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Head of HR, Head of Talent Acquisition
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
We are searching for a Talent & Culture Partner to join a global Tech scale-up based in Oxford & Cambridge. This is an opportunity to work for a purpose led organisation with a mission to change the future of healthcare.
You can be based remotely, or travel to either one of their offices.
We are looking for someone with significant experience in high-growth environments, who has seen and supported growth from 100-500 people, and who can work with the Chief People Officer on the following areas:
- Talent Development
- Management Development,
- Culture and Values development
- EVP building
- Talent mapping
This role will work with and challenge the rest of the People function and the business, to help to inspire changes and help to build a nurturing, agile and high-performance culture. You’ll be the business expert on culture, capability, leadership, learning, talent, performance, D&I, EVP, employee experience and engagement.
What we’re looking for;
- Experienced in high-growth organisations (100-500 people)
- Expert at driving high-performing cultures
- Ideally have EMEA or Global experience
- A specialist in Talent and Culture, or a HR Generalist with key strengths and passion in this area
- Great relationship builder, creative thinker and fearless in challenging traditional ways of doing things
- Driven by driving transformation and change in a fast-paced, dynamic businesses
The Search are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.