Global HR Business Partner
We are searching for a Global HR Business Partner to join one of the fastest-growing Tech companies in Europe, based in Oxford.
Reporting into the VP People, you will be helping to scale the business from 140 currently, to over 200 by the end of 2021.
The business has just closed $1.5bn dollar funding round and have plans to rapidly expand both in the UK, Europe, Japan and the US.
This is a brand new hire and joining small and friendly and high-performing People Team, working with a Recruiter, a HR Ops specialist and a Reward lead.
Key challenges for the business include maintaining their culture as they scale and grow, employee engagement, embedding values, org design to enable growth, implementing hybrid working and managing multiple sites across different geographies, whilst fostering a culture of communication.
We are looking for;
- Previous HR Business Partnering experience, ideally in an innovative, fast-growth, international environment (Tech or Pharma would be preferable)
- Ability to build strong relationships and managing the cultural nuances of international expansion; maintaining a strong culture of empowerment, low attrition and high performance whilst delivering rapid growth; not becoming an overly complex, bureaucratic company
- Experience working with bright, educated, tech savvy, innovative and entrepreneurial stakeholders, with strong academic credibility.
- A strong relationship builder, credible, open communication style, comfortable challenging, strong on ethics & diversity
- Innovative and modern approach to HR< understanding of what a world-class employee experience looks like
- If you have an interest in HR Tech Stacks, Data and People Analytics, this would be a huge plus!
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a mission driven business, and develop your career. You will get budget for professional development, flexible working, and a kitchen stocked with endless food for when you are in the office!
We are totally open to people based remotely, but ad-hoc travel to Oxford would be expected, to spend time with the team 😊
The Search are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.