Senior People Partner
We are searching for a Senior People Partner for a rapidly-growing Fintech firm based in London (but open to fully remote work). A disruptor in their field, their products offer a solution to businesses and consumers all over the world. The business is only 4 years old and since their inception, they have broken records for their funding and won awards for their culture and product.
They have plans to grow exponentially over the next few years, and are investing heavily in their people function in order to help deliver huge transformational change and international expansion. Reporting to the People Director, you will be partnering with either the Technology, Product, or Business Operations client group (we have multiple roles, so your choice!)
This is a strategic role, partnering with Senior Leaders and their teams and working as a true coach and partner. You will be working on projects across engagement and performance, workforce planning, talent identification, development and retention, diversity, inclusion and belonging, and business change. As the business is small and growing (300 looking to get to 1000 over the next few years), you will also be expected to get your hands dirty with operational activities until the team grows around you.
We are looking for;
• Highly commercial business partners, used to managing and supporting leaders through complex change across multiple countries
• A deep understanding of how business works
• A track record of delivering in growing environents
• High levels of resilience and relationship-building skills with senior leaders
• Proven success advising, coaching and educating senior leaders on developing their talent and holding them to account on the experience they create for their teams
• Highly data-driven can turn data into actionable insights.
• Ideally, track record in delivering across Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
The Search are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.