Head of Talent
We are searching for a Head of Talent for an international Fintech business.
Reporting into an AMAZING VP People & Talent, who The Search has recently placed, this role is a fantastic opportunity to lead the initial build and scale-up of their Tech and Product teams.
The business is c30 people, with plans to get to 100+ by this time next year, and you will therefore be working very closely with the CEO, CTO, Head of Engineering and Head of Data on requirements and best practice when it comes to Talent Acquisition & Selection.
Due to the nature of their growth, this role will offer the opportunity to build a team around you as the business continues to grow. You will be responsible for delivering hires, but also for candidate experience, processes and tooling that enable high-growth and high quality. You will also contribute towards process design, sourcing strategy, competitor analysis, screening, and data quality in ATS.
You will be equipped with resources and budget to build a progressive, modern recruitment function, and will be given the opportunity to travel internationally.
We are looking for;
▪ Experience sourcing and selecting for software engineering, data and/or product teams using a variety of methods
▪ Experience with high-volume tech recruitment and working on niche technical roles
▪ Experience with recruitment process design
▪ Experience with recruitment marketing and brand attraction campaigns
▪ Demonstrable knowledge of candidate closing techniques and sales psychology
▪ Demonstrable knowledge of requirements for different languages and frameworks to develop software when sourcing for either backend, full stack or frontend engineers, iOS, Android to UX designers
▪ Experience sourcing and advertising for talent internationally preferred
▪ Experience within the fintech, payments, financial or Open Banking industry a bonus
▪ Capable working remotely, being self-motivated and pro-active in nature combined with great written comms skills
▪Low ego, team player, and passionate about building a world-class Talent function and candidate experience
The Search are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.