Global Director of Talent Management
- The Search Ltd
- London / Europe / North America / Remote
- Up to £140,000 with bonus and significant equity
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
We are searching for a Global Director of Talent Management for a rapidly growing Fintech firm. This is an unbelievable opportunity to be tasked with building the most innovative Talent Management team in the world.
The business has grown to 2000+ people over the last few years and has plans to double in size over the next few years. This is a newly created role, responsible for building a world-class Talent Management function focused on retaining and developing the best talent in their forward-thinking, disruptive, rapidly scaling and remote business, operating in over 60 countries.
The People Team is on a mission to become the world leader in People Experience. They are planning their future IPO, and are seeking a Director of Talent Management to drive the innovation of world class performance management & engagement, retention, workforce planning, organisational development, L&D, culture, and succession planning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a strong team completely from scratch, whilst serving an internal coach to leadership and tasked with improving performance and building incredible talent across the business.
We are looking for:
- Substantial experience in L&D, OD, TM at Director, Head of or VP level within a global, scaling tech business
- Expertise in managing remote, globally spread teams
- Solid understanding of organizational development theory and practice
- Strong executive coaching and consulting experience
- Superb facilitation/presentation skills
Salary up to £140,000 with bonus and significant equity.
The Search are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.