People Operations Specialist
Our client, a leader in the medical technology industry, is searching for a People Operations Specialist to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract during a time of significant transformation. The role will start as remote, leading into a hybrid working model.
Joining a team of People Operations Specialists, you will be responsible for managing areas across the full employee lifecycle (onboarding, benefits, policies, performance, ER, systems). This role is a great opportunity to develop skills, supporting core teams and functions in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Provide HR advice to key business areas on all aspects of employee lifestyle
- Supporting on ER matters
- Maintain up to date employee information in HR systems
- Be a key support on People projects
- At least 1 year HR Generalist experience
- Experience in a shared service environment, or similar
- Experience of advising employees on HR related matters
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please get in touch on email@example.com