Legal Recruiter - Remote Working
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are partnered with a renowned law firm in the search for a Legal Recruitment Resourcer to join their recruitment team, over a 12 month period. You will be managing the entire recruitment process working closely with Recruitment Advisors with a focus on the overall candidate experience.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Sourcing high quality candidates using a variety of recruitment techniques in order to attract top tier talent
- Candidate screening to ensure recruits are of a sufficiently high calibre
- Liaising with hiring managers throughout the business to coordinate interviews
- Taking a proactive approach to building and maintaining a wide network of candidates for future hires with a focus on ensuring a positive overall candidate experience
- Liaising with Recruitment Advisors to ensure the smooth running of the entire recruitment process
- Scheduling feedback calls with both candidates and hiring managers throughout the business
- Ensuring all records are up to date and correct using the applicant tracking system
This role will be home based with occasional trips into the office.
You will have experience recruiting into the legal sector and will be able to demonstrate this. You will also have experience using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
The ability to build strong relationships with candidates is crucial within this role as well as being able to thrive in a fast paced, professional environment.
The firm is open to someone from an agency background focusing in the legal sector although in-house experience is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door at a leading legal practice and gain invaluable experience within the legal sector.
For more information on this opportunity, get in touch or apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.