HR Advisor - full time fixed term role until December 2021
- Catch 22
- London/Kent/Remote Working
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- HR Adviser, HR Generalist, HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
- Contract, Interim
- Pear Tree St, London EC1V, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Service type: Corporate - People/HR
- Pay scale: Zone 1 Grade F
- Department: Corporate
- Pay zone: Zone 1 - Inner London
- Contractual type: Full time fixed term
Catch22 exists to help build a society where everyone has a good place to live, good people around them, and a fulfilling purpose. We call these our '3Ps'.
We achieve our mission in two ways. First, we improve lives on the frontline through delivery of public services. Secondly, we use our knowledge to change 'the system', to fix the complex web that can trap and disempower those it was set up to help. With the heart of a charity and the mindset of a business, we are uniquely placed to deliver on this exciting agenda.
Are you an experienced HR professional with strong generalist experience? Are you looking to make real impact in improving employee engagement for your people?
As the HR Advisor for Catch22 you will be responsible for providing expert ER advice and guidance, in line with best practice and our Catch22 policies and procedures. Ensuring that across the Catch22 group, our people managers receive a professional, high quality, customer focused and consistent ER service.
Working closely with the HR Officer and People Business Partners, you will also contribute to the development of key HR interventions, to help improve our HR processes and practices across Catch22.
You will also work collaboratively across the People Team as and when required, particularly in the area of key recruitment and TUPE.
This is a great opportunity to gain organisational exposure to the key organisational hubs.
For full Job Description click and to apply, click Apply here on Changeboard.
To succeed in this role:
- You will be able to provide expert advice and deal with matters in a timely manner.
- You will be able to make sound judgement on when to escalate matters identifying risks and looking at possible solutions.
- You will be a fast learner, with a curious mind, with the ability to learn from previous examples and capture the key lessons to be learned from people related issues that arise.
- Level 5 CIPD
- Significant experience of managing ER casework from informal stages through to formal hearings and appeals.
- Dealing with front line manager queries.
- Handling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
- Drafting / updating clear and concise HR policies and management guidance documents.
- Delivering training.
- Understanding of and commitment to Catch22’s vision.
- Share Catch22’s values.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Contract: Full time fixed term role until 31st December 2021
Location: You will need to be able to work flexibly. Whilst home-based, you will need to travel regularly across the designated area including but not limited to London and Brasted, Kent.
- Pension scheme with matching contributions of up to 4%
- Discounted shopping opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
Unless specified interviews may be arranged as suitable candidates are identified, so early application is encouraged.
At Catch22 we value equality, diversity and inclusion. We are wholeheartedly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity, both as an employer and as a provider of services. Diversity and Inclusion is part of what we do every day, working to deliver our vision to build a strong society where everyone has good people around them, a purpose, and a good place to live.