Talent Development Consultant EMEA
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- Up to £80000.00 per annum
- Talent Management
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Our client, a global FinTech organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Talent Development Consultant for their EMEA region.
You will work directly with key business stakeholders to understand their Talent Management and Learning and Development needs.
You will act as an internal consultant for all areas across Talent and Learning which includes some programme design, implementation and facilitation. You will also manage a small team.
This is a broad, varied role with lots of potential to utilise your current skill set as well as learn from the fantastic team around you.
What they are looking for:
* A proven Talent / Learning Development background, derived from a Fintech / FX / Technology organisation.
* A passion for innovative Learning and Talent Management
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage changing priorities effectively.
* Strong business acumen, and experience to diagnose both individual and organisational development needs
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your own skill set and work alongside a fantastic team and client base.