- Staffordshire University
- Stoke campus
- £51,034 to £59,135 per annum
- HR Business Partner, HR Director, Organisational Development, Head of Change Management, Head of HR
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
Head of Organisational Development
Human Resources & Organisational Dev't
Location: Stoke campus
Salary: £51,034 to £59,135 per annum
Tenure: Full time Permanent
Release Date: Wednesday 21 July 2021
Closing Date: Sunday 15 August 2021
Who is Staffordshire University?
Staffordshire University is an award-winning institution with over 100 years’ experience in delivering excellent higher education. Our main Stoke-on-Trent campus is in the heart of the UK, with Centres of Excellence in Stafford and Shrewsbury and a new, cutting-edge Digital Institute in London. We recently entered THE World University rankings for the first time, secured TEF Gold, and climbed in all the league tables.
This opportunity comes at an exciting time as the University develops its 2030 Strategy which includes an ambitious People Strategy focused on building our next generation workforce, work environment and talent.
About the role
Join us and you’ll take the lead on designing, developing and delivering the people capabilities and interventions which will be pivotal to achieving the People Strategy. As a senior member of the HR team, you’ll take the lead on the development and implementation of the University’s Continuous Professional Development framework.
We’re looking for someone who has proven significant breadth and depth of experience operating in a large complex organisation and can show specialist expertise and knowledge in organisational development, design, talent and career management frameworks. Your experience may be from within higher education, but sector experience is not essential.
Applications for the role should be made by clicking Apply here on Changeboard.
In return for your dedication, we have a competitive benefits package available
- Competitive incremental rates of Pay
- Starting from 29 days Annual Leave (depending on job grade) plus 11 days Bank Holiday and Discretionary days
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Access to continued professional and personal development
- An opportunity to become part of the wider University community
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Health & Fitness Facilities on site at the Stoke Campus
- Discounted Travel by Rail or Bus, with the option of season tickets loans