Payroll Associate - 9 month FTC
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £250 - £300 per day
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am keen to speak with immediately available candidates, ideally from a financial or professional services background to complete a 9 month FTC with a leading London based financial services brand.
Main duties include:
- Provide payroll support to process all UK monthly payroll for all employee lifecycle processes, including but not limited to, on-boarding, off-boarding, internal transfers and various parental leaves to assist with the running of the monthly payroll.
- Act a mentor to Junior members of the team demonstrating role model behaviour, sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Ensure correct and accurate payroll accounting treatment is delivered across all payroll.
- Work to identify opportunities to align and streamline processes to support the integration of the HR teams, operations team and wider HR function.
- Work with the Global Mobility Team to provide Payroll support on all payroll-related processes to ensure the timely and accurate processing of the monthly expatriate payroll.
- Respond to enquiries and requests from employees and HR colleagues via the Payroll contact channels (phone, email, face to face, post) including the provision of payslips and tax documentation.
- Work with the payroll team on the payroll shared mailbox ensuring emails are being responded too in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard / quality of response.
- Partner with the benefits & reward team to reconcile monthly benefits & bonuses against payroll.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.