Our client, a boutique Financial Services firm, are looking to recruit a high potential Learning & Development coordinator to join their already established team.
This role will join an already successful HR function with a focus on the delivery of external Training sessions with key clients. You will report into the Team Lead and work closely with colleagues in London and with external Stakeholders.
- Coordinating end to end organisation of all internal and external training for clients
- Undertaking all learning administration, booking and coordinating training rooms
- Making use of the LMS to support the firm in their learning activities
- Preparing learning course evaluations and producing reports
- Engaging with key stakeholders
- Working as part of the wider team and acting as a face of the business for learning
- Prior learning experience, ideally, in a professional services or legal environment
- Experience and knowledge of L&D/ LMS systems and best practice approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong academic background
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
This role will suit someone with good HR administrative experience, ideally with some L&D exposure.
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to email@example.com or call 02030312468
More search results
Human Resources Co-Ordinator
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Head of Organisational Development and Learning
Houses of Parliament Restoration & Renewal
Head of Organisational Development
Early Talent Management Partner
Head of Human Resources and Organisational Develo…
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy