HR Payroll Coordinator 12 FTC
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Private Sector
- Contract type
We are currently recruiting for an HR Payroll Coordinator for a boutique specialist professional services firm based in London. This is permanent position that is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience across multiple HR and payroll functions as part of a smaller team, taking on more responsibility and gaining exposure to the whole employee lifecycle as well assisting to run the payroll. Paying up to £30,000 p/a.
Working alongside the HR team, you will be liaising with members of the firm at all levels as well as external contacts and suppliers.
More specifically, as HR Payroll Coordinator your duties will include:
- Managing the onboarding, offboarding and appraisal processes from an administrative perspective
- Assisting the HR team with projects and initiatives
- On-board new joiners and process and off-board leavers, handle salary/pension changes and processing of sickness/absence, maternity/paternity leave.
- Liaise with external payroll providers as required to raise queries, and to log payroll processing system issues for resolution.
- Respond to and handle payroll related queries from staff (e.g. payslips and P60 queries).
- Help create data analysis and reporting as required, to support monthly/annual payroll reporting, and ad-hoc reporting required from the finance team.
- Maintenance of the HR database
The team are looking for someone who takes real pride in being organised, efficient and building strong, lasting relationships. You must be able to think fast and problem solve and have the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a team of highly successful HR professionals who are eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career! You must have a background in HR administration, (ideally from the financial or professional services industry) be degree educated and be able to be in the London office 2/3+ days a week.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.