EMEA Payroll Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I'm keen to speak with immediately available EMEA Payroll Specialist's who have previous expereince of managing payrolls for France, Germany and Italy. My client is an exciting, rapid growth organisation who are expaning their international payroll operation in London.
Main duties include:
- Liaise with internal HR partners to collate and validate all monthly payroll data for multiple EMEA payrolls, before submitting to payroll providers.
- Prepare data for submission to supplier via flexi form or related input template ensuring solid understanding of that input.
- Liaise with payroll providers on submissions and deal with any related queries.
- Review and reconcile payroll data within agreed upon timeframes.
- Produce gross reconciliation analysis and net payments for sign off by manager.
- First line contact for queries from employees, internal partners, and vendors.
- Participate in discussions with vendors regarding payrolls to ensure proper handling of issues and use of controls to mitigate risk.
- Address inquiries from various internal teams, such as HR, Shared Services, etc.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.