- Frazer Jones
- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
We are currently working on several exciting opportunities to work with well established companies based in London. We are looking to speak to Recruitment Assistants/Coordinators for roles across different sectors and paying between £28,000 and £32,000 p/a.
As Recruitment Assistant / Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring recruitment inboxes and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Maintaining records of all CVs received, and keeping the status of applications up-to-date; reasons for rejection, source of application and working with hiring managers with the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Helping to prepare adverts and posting vacancies on the internet, intranet and relevant external websites and job boards and also helping to screen CVs.
- Acting as first point of contact in liaising with agents on outcomes, sending out vacancy listings and answering queries.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings, liaising with members of staff at all levels and sending out confirmations.
- Working closely with Recruitment agencies and managing their relationships with the firm.
- Providing administrative overflow and support with projects to the wider HR Team as required.
We are looking for people who:
- Can act using their own initiative and carry out duties without being micro-managed, but also has the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Are able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have a proven ability to handle high volume workloads.
- Have excellent attention to detail and are highly organised.
- Have an adaptable, flexible and reliable approach to work.
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to take your first steps into the world of Recruitment and HR or just looking for that next opportunity for progression and growth, please get in touch today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.