Annapurna have partnered with an global technology company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team.
The HR Business partner will join an extremely talented and driven global HR Team who are responsible for attracting, retaining and developing world class talent.
The HR Business Partner will partner with the global engineering function and the main stakeholder will be the Chief Technology Officer.
Design and deliver the HR strategy in line with the overall business objectives
- Create and drive a high performance team and culture
- Drive and deliver change activity
- Advise and support on; reward and recognition; organisation design, employee relations; succession planning; talent management; change programmes; performance management; employee engagement, TUPE and acquisitions, training & development.
- Drive diversity and inclusion, ensuring a diverse pipeline of talent is in the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner for an engineering function
- Partnered with a Chief Technology Officer
- Driven and managed change activity
- Partnered global and diverse client groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR
- Solutions orientated
The role is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who likes to work in a fast paced environment and is keen to add value to another organisation.