Learning and Development Consultant
A great opportunity for a Learning and Development Consultant to work within a leading global real estate services company who are very well positioned for significant expected growth and hiring this year.
Working within an agile HR team supporting over 1100 employees in the UK, you will help deliver the firm's L&D vision of investing in their people to help them fulfil their potential in their roles within the business.
Reporting to the Head of UK Talent & Development, a key part of your role will be to take ownership of the L&D delivery and assist the Head of UK Talent & Development with ensuring all learning programmes and initiatives across the business are designed and delivered effectively supporting the facilitation of regular internal and external learning events.
The role will be hands on in ensuring that both digital, classroom and blended training activities are executed well, and participants are fully engaged. As the incoming Learning and Development Consultant you will be the Super User for the Firms learning systems and be responsible for the upkeep of the system also ensuring that line managers and teams understand the features of the LMS.
Key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Designing bespoke learning and development material in line with the business goals.
- Delivering face to face and online training courses and programs to our UK population
- Project manage digital learning projects; managing external designers and internal stakeholders to ensure project milestones are met
- Lead the delivery of the Early career development programs, including Graduates, Interns, and Apprentice programs.
- Support subject-matter-experts within the business in designing training materials
- Liaise with third-party training providers to source training solutions to support individuals and teams with training needs
- Managing the annual cycle of compliance training, ensuring updates are made and training is completed by the required deadlines
- Track mandatory learning, training attendance and feedback using the LMS
- Produce regular reporting and MI information for all learning activity
- Manage company induction and assist in annual promotion programs.
- Supporting the wider HR team as required
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter coming from a large to mid-sized business within either the property sector, financial services or wider professional services supporting on L&D functions having already had experience at coordinator level preferably with some exposure to eLearning design and creation. The firm is looking for someone with experience in delivering face to face and webinar training to different group sizes and people of all levels. The ideal candidate would be confident in managing training supplier/ vendor and third-party relationships and able to build credibility with senior stakeholders across the business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.