Head of Talent Acquisition
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £100000.00 - £111000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Annapurna Executive are partnering with a scaling eCommerce based out of the Netherlands but moving towards a 'cloud' HQ. We are hiring a Head of Talent Acquisition, with the role based remotely.
They are leading the way from a scaling and growth perspective and are on track to meet hiring plans, which involve doubling in size for the next couple of years.
This role will lead and develop the Global TA Strategy as the business looks to grow across Europe and internationally. You will lead a team, currently around 8 FTE but growing, with a focus on Commercial, Tech and Corporate Functions.
- Partner with hiring teams on end-to-end recruitment, recruitment process and tool selection and implementation
- Develop TA strategy and processes and promoting TA initiatives and campaigns
- Identify, evaluate and utilise appropriate cost-efficient sourcing channels to meet recruitment goals
- Grow, develop and lead a team of international recruiters and coordinators to support business growth
- Proven experience of building TA functions in a hyper-growth environment, supporting the scale of non-tech teams at pace.
- Data driven and analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience within technology, digital or eCommerce industries or in high-growth international enterprises, working in a fast-paced global environment
- Team leadership experience and management expertise
- Proven track record in developing and leading a team to embed a robust recruitment process
- A passion for helping businesses on their growth journey.
- A commercial mindset for connecting with key stakeholders.
Please contact Craig Meehan or Terri Wickett at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com