Senior Compliance Lead
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
- Employment Law
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Senior Compliance Lead:
Our client, a growing Investment Management firm is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to head up their internal compliance offering.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Partners and wider business on all key Compliance and Regulatory matters and working with the Head of Legal on anything compliance related, both internally for the business and sometimes externally, when required.
You will help to shape the function in line with the business needs and will be the sole person for Compliance, with scope to build this as they continue to grow.
The firm is looking for a confident communicator and skilled Compliance Lead to take ownership for the business area, to offer a value-add service from a regulatory perspective to the business.
- Demonstrable experience from within the Investment / Asset Management space as a Senior Compliance professional.
- The ability to pick up and manage all areas of Compliance for the firm and effectively partner the Senior Leaders within the business.
- A desire to work both strategically and operationally and a can-do attitude with ability to operate at all levels. Due to the lean nature of the team and business, you will be comfortable managing the operational aspects of the role.
- Experience of rolling out and delivering training.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time, whilst also taking ownership for a function, please contact Terri Wickett for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02030312468