HR Business Partner - 6 month FTC
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Consultant, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
My client, a leading services organisation (FTSE100) with one of the largest foot prints within the UK, has an exciting role as HR Business Partner to join their team, based in London, and covering a UK remit on an initial 6 month FTC.
This is a fantastic time to join the team in a role where you can lead HR excellence and make a difference.
You will deliver full generalist HR support across a broad range of stakeholders with some of your key areas of focus being; development of workforce and recruitment strategies, supporting leaders and development planning, the implementation of Talent Development System and managing aspects of their Employee Engagement process.
You will have the support of the wider HR team.
- Deliver a generalist HR Service across relevant Business Units (workforce planning, ER, Performance Management, Talent Development system, succession planning)
- Manage the HRIS and management reporting and data analysis as required.
- Contribute to the development of the Company People Strategy in line with business drivers and objectives
- Interpret and practically apply Company HR policies, systems and business practices
- Work with the wider HR team to implement the Learning and Development strategy and ensure business unit requirements are met.
- Participate in the delivery and implementation of national projects
- Solid Employee Relations experience
- Good track record in recruitment and performance management
- Able to operate and work well in a fast-paced, varied business
- Senior stakeholder management
- Able to be hands on as well as work at a strategic level
- Excellent written skills
If you would like to apply to the role and have the above experience, please send your CV across to Adam Purchase - email@example.com