Senior HR BP (French Speaker)
We are currently supporting a global Strategy Consulting firm with the search for a Fluent French speaking Senior HR Business Partner. The contract will run for an initial 12 month period but there is a strong possibility the role will convert to permanent.
The role will be aligned to supporting the offices in France and Belgium and will be critical in helping the firm to manage the key people issues of the business and to continuously improve the service HR provides to its internal clients. Reporting to, and working closely with, the Regional HR Leader, you will provide strategic support to the Regional HR Leader as well as your own client group.
The key responsibilities of the role are set out below - there may be others which are not listed:
- Work with the Regional HR Leader to implement HR strategy and operationalise Global HR goals and objectives for your client group
- Work closely with your client group Leaders and key stakeholders to understand business strategy and needs in order to shape, develop and deliver appropriate HR plans to support their agenda in conjunction with the global goals
- Contribute to formulation of global projects and initiatives to support Global HR strategy
- Operate as an HR expert, to advise, guide and support colleagues and coaches by providing high level people management and development support across your client group and where necessary assisting HR colleagues
- Coach leaders in the implementation of HR initiatives, processes and tools and facilitate timely delivery.
- Deliver key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations and employee engagement
- Partner with your client group and with HR and colleagues in the design and implementation of talent development programmes.
- Embed diversity principles in all elements of HR advisory work and support the global and regional Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging agenda
- Leading the employee engagement feedback initiative and provision of analysis to your client group and determining needs to retain and develop talent
- Manage the annual compensation process for your client group, looking at succession planning, career pathing and market data to inform decisions with your key stakeholders
- Ownership of the quarterly Talent Planning process for your client group.
- Develop agreed goals and performance targets for all direct reports
- Drive the performance of the team by continually reviewing individual and team performance levels, ensuring all team members receive honest and regular feedback
- Build team capability, irrespective of direct line management
- Partner with our Centres of Excellence to coordinate and communicate EMEA needs
- Proactively identify areas where HR can add value, and lead and deliver client responsive effective solutions in support of strategic goals and improving organisational performance
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Fluent French speaker
- Experience working with France is essential and Belgium would be preferred.
- Excellent employment law knowledge specifically French employment law and exposure to complex employee relation issues - including performance management, redundancies, change programmes; strong understanding of legal implications and the ability to plan and deliver accordingly. UK knowledge is essential, other EMEA countries are desirable.
- The ability to understand business strategy/aims/goals and to be able to recommend approaches that support the strategy, challenging the status quo where necessary
- Strong influencing skills and with the gravitas to command professional respect at all levels
- The ability to connect and engage with people at all levels of the business
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- A true commercial and pragmatic hands-on approach
- The passion to drive through the people strategy
- Confident, calm and credible with excellent communication and building relationship skills
- Extensive HR generalist experience in a HR Manager or Business Partner role, ideally within a complex and fast paced environment; Professional Services experience preferred
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including advanced business writing ability
- Be able to demonstrate, promote and articulate the highest levels of integrity and appreciation of the importance of ethics and compliance
- Exceptional eye for detail and organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven track record of adding value to a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.