HR Business Partner
Annapurna have partnered with a Media company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis.
The HR Business Partner will report to the HR Director and will have responsibilities for a dedicated client group, supporting across the entire employee life-cycle. You will improve and streamline processes and procedures in order to influence and drive employee engagement and a high performing culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day HR support to the UK business on performance management, reporting/analytics, employee relations, talent acquisition, salary/bonus planning, on-boarding and off-boarding and employee engagement.
- Coach and develop managers.
- Champion company values in an effort to promote a positive, collaborative, respectful, and engaging work environment.
- Collaborate with the HR Director to identify and implement projects that will develop and engage employees throughout their career life-cycle
- Experience in a UK based HR generalist role in a similar sector
- Degree or CIPD qualified
- Ability to establish trust and work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to implement and drive change in the business
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.