Resourcing Talent Partner
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
- Learning & Development, Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Our client, a growing business with huge growth plans and a fantastic business model, is looking to recruit a Resourcing Talent Partner to support the business growth and talent agenda with particluar focus on the sales function.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual looking to make the most of their recruitment and talent management skills, within a high-growth environment.
About the role:
- As they continue to grow, you will manage direct sourcing for the business, typically covering hires across the front end and back end engineering teams.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Talent management and succession planning
- Co-ordinating diaries, arranging interviews and being high organised so as to manage all tasks.
- Taking full ownership of the candidate journey.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- If you are interested in learning/ studying HR then this role would be perfect
- Proven recruitment/ talent experience.
- Proven success and a good track record of placements
- Experience recruiting for sales teams/ roles.
- A passion for finding the right people for the right roles.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lots of initiative to take on tasks as required in a growing business and to assist where possible.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Adam