L&D Design Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
My client a management consultancy are looking to hire a L&D Design specialist on a 3 month contract. The office is based near Oxford, but this role is fully remote for the duration of the contract. Working in a team of 4 you will be supporting in the design of the Data and Digital Academy training to a client group of around 400 staff.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the subject matter experience in improving and fine-tuning the digital content of their course
- Working with the digital team to ensure activity alignment across the business
- Supporting in evaluation the effective of learning interventions
- Refining and update training materials
To carry out this role you must have experience of technical learning design and be able to manage a complex workload of competing priorities. You must experience of learning interventions and have a strong analytical mindset. The ideal candidate will be immediately available but will consider candidates on longer notice periods.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.