Annapurna have partnered with a global technology company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team.
The HR Business Partner will act as a trusted partner to the Product team and advise on all People related activities as they continue to scale and evolve. The client group in based in the UK and across Europe.
- Design and deliver the HR strategy in line with the business objectives
- Lead on HR Projects for your client group
- Partner with the wider HR team globally to support, as required
- Talent Management and improvement
- Employee engagement and retention
- Talent and succession planning
- Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues, as required
- Annual salary review process
- Learning & development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner/Manager in a technology/digital company in the UK and have a solid understanding of UK employment law (European employment law is a bonus)
- Worked in a high growth/scaling company
- Partnered with a technology/engineering/product client groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, change environment
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth organisation with a great reputation and learn from an excellent HR team.
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…