Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract)
Annapurna have partnered with a global financial services organisation who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team on a fixed term contract basis (12 months).
The role will be responsible for a variety of hires across the UK business and for their Graduate recruitment scheme.
They are ideally looking for someone to start at the beginning of July.
* Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Manage the graduate recruitment scheme and attend/host careers fairs to attract talent
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey, all the way through to offer letters and onboarding.
The ideal candidate will have proven recruitment experience in the Financial or Professional services sectors and have been involved in early careers and/or graduate hiring. Excellent communication and time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
More search results
HR Manager - FTC mat cover from Sept 21
University of Warwick
Head of Organisational Development
Early Talent Management Partner
Head of Human Resources and Organisational Develo…
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Talent Acquisition Consultant - 6 month contract …