Work type: Fixed-Term - Full Time
Location: Home based hybrid working, Waterloo, SE1
Department: Human Resources
Peabody are looking to recruit 2 Resourcing Coordinators on 1 year fixed term contracts.
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based’
This is a challenging role, part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing excellent customer service across the new organisation. The role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network, think analytically and build effective relationships with key colleagues across the organisation.
Responsibilities of our Resourcing Coordinator, include:
- Undertake general administrative duties such as: arrange interviews as requested via our recruitment system, file all new starter information on the employee’s HR Employee Folder, collect right to work from line managers after the interview or request it from new starters before their start date.
- Manage the reference and DBS process, ensuring we have all relevant references and DBS checks in place for C&S new starters before commencing their employment.
- Initiate references and DBS checks where necessary prior to joining and work to try and ensure references are completed as quickly as possible ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Trouble shoot discrepancies with reference and DBS providers on status of checks. Initiate pre-employment medical checks via the provider portal.
- Be the single point of contact for new starter and responsible for accurate file management and document storage of new starter documents, etc. Work closely with the Shared Services team who will set up new starters on the HR System.
- Update and maintain records on the outsourced systems and Employee electronic folders to ensure that information/data is accurate at the time the new employee joins Peabody including ensuring compliance with necessary checks in line with statutory bodies at the time of joining.
- Provide regular updates to the wider HR Team and managers on status of offers and on-boarding checks.
- Work closely with the Business Partnering team, Shared Services and L&OD by successfully on-boarding a batch of new starters by updating the new starter Induction sheet and liaising with the L&D team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our new starters.
What we’re looking for in our Resourcing Coordinators:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Good analytical skills and proven strong attention to detail, with the ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure delivering high volumes and meeting deadlines and targets
- Solid understanding of the UK right to work eligibility criteria.
- Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate). Intermediate level reporting.
- HR or Recruitment administration experience in a fast-paced HR team.
- Reporting Skills
- Project management skills. (Desirable)
- CPP/CIPD qualified (or a willingness to work towards this)
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.
Advertised: 02 Jun 2021 (9:00 AM) GMT Daylight Time
Closing date: 16 Jun 2021 (5:00 PM) GMT Daylight Time
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…