Talent Acquisition Manager
Annapurna HR is partnering with a technology start up organisation on the search for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their growing team.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Talent Acquisition Manager will manage a team of 3 x Talent Acquisition Partners. The Talent Acquisition Manager will design and deliver the growth strategy and be involved in the hiring of Executive level positions.
- Work closely with the HR Director to design and deliver the growth agenda for the business
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Manage and develop a team of driven individuals
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Working on recruiting projects, with a focus on Diversity and Inclusion and Employer Brand work.
- Proven internal recruitment experience in a similar industry.
- Experience of team management
- Experience of strategy design
- Proven success recruiting at-pace in an ever-changing environment.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lots of initiative to take on tasks as required in a growing business and to assist where possible.
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.