Our client, a growing business with huge growth plans and a fantastic business model, is looking to recruit three in-house technical recruiters to help with their hiring needs for a period of 6 months.
This is a great opportunity for an agency recruiter looking to make the internal step, or an internal recruiter who is looking to join a high-growth environment.
About the company and the role:
- A leading Tech Business in a phase of high-growth.The roles will recruit across the Product and Engineering teams in London and Manchester or Berlin, and the successful candidate can be based out of London or Manchester. Recruiting across the following tech stacks - .net, react, typerscript, azure, terraform, powershell, docker, kubernetes, GCP, octopus deploy.
- As they continue to grow, you will manage direct sourcing for the business, typically covering hires across the front end and back end engineering teams.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Co-ordinating diaries, arranging interviews and being high organised so as to manage all tasks.
- Taking full ownership of the candidate journey.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Proven recruitment experience.
- Proven success and a good track record of placements/billings
- Experience recruiting for technical roles.
- A passion for finding the right people for the right roles.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lots of initiative to take on tasks as required in a growing business and to assist where possible.
A role with this business can open up a lot of doors to the big tech heavyweights so very good opportunity to advance your TA career.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Hope - email@example.com / 02030312468
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…