- Frazer Jones
- £13.00 - £17.00 per hour
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Internet / New Media
- Contract type
My client a media company based in london are looking to hire a HR Administrator on a 3 month interim contract. Working in small team you would be required to provide HR Admin and Recruitment team support. In this role you will be administering:
- Recruitment - draft adverts and scheduling interviews.
- New joiners- sending out contracts, offer letters and collating paperwork.
- Leavers- co-ordinating exit interviews and sending termination letters.
- Training - taking ownership for training records and ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Performance management - processing and reporting on absences.
- Payroll- updating details for payroll and distributing payslips.
To carry out this role you must have at least 1 years HR Admin experience. The ideal candidate will be immediately available; however, we will consider candidates on a longer notice period.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…