Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Our client is a well-known brand in management consultancy space with significant market share and an enviable reputation within their areas of specialisation. This is a progressive business with an impressive track record and an innovative and creative culture. This is a highly people-focused organization, a high energy team with strong collaborative culture, and they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be part of this team.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into the business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Managing the requisitions for your client group end to end, with the support of the admin team
- Liaising with Partners, senior stakeholders and hiring managers to set routes to market, create JDs and manage expectations
- Lead on first stage interviews and managing the process to ensure a positive experience is had by all
- Managing the offer process and oversee the onboarding and inductions
- Process improvement - contributing to the firms overall talent acquisition strategy
- Leading on Recruitment projects
You must have experience in a full 360 recruitment role, have the autonomy and independence to successfully manage a process end to end, exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to pipeline the best talent from the most diverse pool.
Financial or professional services is a strong preference.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.