As proactive member of the UK Commercial Leadership teams, the role plays an important part in embedding our McCormick culture; driving and executing the people roadmap for the commercial functions in Haddenham, UK.
- Drive the HR agenda for the Commercial teams in Haddenham, UK which support business growth, builds capabilities and drives engagement, in partnership with managers.
- Ensure organisational design and resource capability are in place to enable achievement of business goals through robust recruitment and development processes.
- Work in partnership with the team to ensure effective management of complex employee relations issues.
- Work closely with HR expert functions (Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Internal Communications) to ensure appropriate deployment of HR processes (Talent review, Employee Engagement Survey, Annual Salary review, Learning and Development, etc).
- Work closely with our McCormick People Services Centre, who provide HR administrative and transactional services to our EMEA locations.
- Provide HR expertise to business and commercial functions on implementing and delivering people aspects of business programs.
- Operationalize strategic HR initiatives/programs and execute usually at a country or site level, and multi-site and multi-country as required.
- Participate in Regional and Global HR Projects which support Operational Excellence Programs.
- HR related qualification;
- Proven experience of delivering in a HR business partner capacity within a commercial environment is essential;
- Prior experience of driving change initiatives to successful conclusion;
- Experience of coaching commercial leaders to deliver effective people solutions;
- Strong knowledge of current UK employment legislation;
- Proven experience of managing employee relations in a fast-paced global matrix environment;
- Ability to influence without formal authority at all levels of the organisation;
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organisation;
- Proven experience in delivery and execution of effective talent development strategies;
- Ability to work remotely with a good balance of autonomy and reporting;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre by clicking Apply here on Changeboard (job req.n° 93333).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…