- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Talent Management, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Talent Manager - Talent Management
Annapurna Recruitment is working with a well-known brand on a Talent Manager role. The role will support the Head of Talent on all Talent initiatives and programmes and will have a blank platform to be able to design and implement programmes based on the company strategy.
The business is currently going through a large transformation and talent and internal development is a key focus area.
- The successful candidate will be a Talent specialist and will have in depth knowledge of creating succession plans, career frameworks and leadership development programmes.
- Experience of leading on and embedding talent programmes is desired.
- Previous experience of designing programmes and working on projects from end to end across the whole Talent cycle is required and experience of working through a digital transformation is extremely advantageous.
If you meet the above requirements and feel would like more information on this opportunity, please contact Adam Purchase via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…