HR Business Partner
- Harlow, Essex
- £40K per annum + benefits
- HR Adviser, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Officer
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to join Motability’s growing HR team on a full time, permanent basis.
As an experienced HR Business Partner you’ll have extensive generalist HR knowledge and a proven track record of providing advice and guidance on employee relations issues, up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation, and hold a relevant CIPD qualification (or demonstrable equivalent experience).
Reporting into the Head of HR and Facilities, you’ll work closely with the Directors, Heads of Department and Managers in the areas of the business you partner to develop a HR strategy that supports the overall aims of their business areas.
As HR Business Partner you’ll act as the learning and development lead - sourcing external courses, overseeing e-learning activities and delivering in-house bitesize management sessions so you'll have experience in designing and delivering internal training courses.
The role of HR Business Partner is challenging and highly rewarding. As someone with strong interpersonal skills who is proactive to finding solutions to any challenge, you’ll have the drive and resilience to constantly deliver excellent service.
This role is based in Harlow, Essex.
Resourcing and Talent Management
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals and provide development solutions.
- Provide 1-2-1 support / coaching to newly promoted managers or new managers.
- Support the talent acquisition agenda with the attraction and retention of talent at Motability.
- Develop and maintain proactive relationships with managers to support them in the delivery of their people strategies.
- Provide advice and guidance on employment policy and procedures, absence (including Occupational Health referrals), disciplinary, grievance, performance management, re-structuring and redundancies.
- Ensure managers comply with employment legislation.
- Proactively identify impacts to terms and conditions of employment and manage the change and communication process.
Information and Service Delivery
- Develop HR policies and procedures in line with changing legislation.
- Develop and utilise effective and relevant HR metrics to proactively support managers improve performance through people.
- Ensure the data integrity of all manual and computerised HR systems is maintained.
- Ensure the HR content on both the company website and intranet is correct and relevant.
HR Projects and Initiatives
- Facilitate the delivery and implementation of HR initiatives across Motability to support the HR annual business plan.
- Lead on performance management compliance / process.
Learning and Development
- Provide 'in-house’ bitesize management sessions to increase organisational knowledge and expertise.
- Ensure engagement with key stakeholders in the identification and development of 'in-house’ training opportunities.
- Work with external providers to ensure bespoke development needs are met.
- Work in collaboration with providers to ensure the promotion and usage of e-learning modules.
- Ensure the completion of mandatory training.
- Provide cover for HR colleagues as and when required.
We offer a competitive salary alongside additional benefits including 26 days annual leave entitlement in addition to bank holidays, a generous 10% pension contribution (with your contributions matched up to a further 5%), Private Medical Insurance, life assurance of four times salary, free parking, corporate gym membership and ongoing support and training.
Due to the number of applications we will only contact those candidates who are successful.
More search results
Local Change Manager - CT Policing National Count…
Licensing and Accreditation Training Coordinator …
Licensing and Accreditation Training Development …
Licensing and Accreditation Lead - CT Policing Na…
Information Capability and Engagement Product Dev…