Learning and Development Consultant
**Learning and Development Consultant - up to £40,000 - **
Our team are searching for a L&D role to be filled for our UK based client who have a global reach, specialising in recruitment and social enterprise. We want someone passionate about empowering people to succeed, driving development and offering continuous support. This company focuses on hiring those with limited experience, so they can grow from within and hence they are now looking for an experienced L&D to direct their global training team. The company has exciting growth plans and wants someone who can be the lead in training to demonstrate this ambitious, positive, and proactive mentality.
- Delivering a training course to Trainee, Associate and Consultant hires, as well as training regarding diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Supporting with presentations, training analysis and queries
- Working closely with hiring managers and supporting development
- Helping to facilitate the conversion of knowledge to skill at the desk
- Delivering sales and account development classes to consultants
What we are looking for
- 12 months + experience in a recruitment business
- Passionate about seeing others progress
- Determined to build strong relationships through collaborating around training needs
- A desire to promote L&D internally
- A positive and proactive mindset
- Proactively use MI systems and data for support
- Use the latest LMS software to provide mixed learning solutions and make learning flexible.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of all training
Up to £40,000 - depending on experience!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send over your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org who specialises in HR and we will be in contact if you match the criteria and we hope to be in contact with you.
In this role Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.